CAD/CAM Machining Methods Technician (M/F)
At CPI, we're passionate about innovation, collaboration and excellence. We're constantly on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team.
If you're looking for a stimulating work environment, focused on professional growth and where your contribution really makes a difference, then we're the company for you!
We firmly believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. That's why we invest in their development, offering them training opportunities, as well as an inclusive and diverse work environment where everyone can flourish. Our corporate culture fosters creativity, initiative and collaboration, because we know that the brightest ideas are born of exchange and diversity of perspective !
We are currently looking for a CAD/CAM Machining Methods Technician (M/F) on a permanent contract (Luxembourg).
In this challenging role, you will be the link between our customer and end-users, working closely with a team of highly qualified professionals, in an environment where innovation is encouraged and fresh ideas are welcome !
- Define the machining strategy in collaboration with the customer
- Study the principles of part machining (design and detail drawings)
- CAM programming
- Check that the cutting tools in the program match the machining range
- Start-up Assistance
- Solving technical machining problems / Optimization
- Occasional Business trips
- Technician training / Minimum 3 years' experience desirable
- Knowledge of machining
- Specialization in CAD/CAM
- Proficiency in CATIA V5/V6 or 3DEXPERIENCE CAD/CAM software
- Proficiency in simulation software (VERICUT, NC SIMUL, etc.)
- Knowledge of cutting tools, machine tools and materials
- Customer focus and team spirit
- English language, French would be a plus
- Join a dynamic, growing company on a permanent contract
- Position based in Kockelscheuer (Luxembourg) for the first few weeks, then in Hungary
- Attractive salary package depending on experience and motivation