Business Development Representative CPI – Digital Manufacturing Services
CPI, headquartered in Luxembourg, is a human size company created in 2004, working with large industrial customers and well recognized in the field of manufacturing. The CPI team is passionate and motivated by the success of its strategy.
We are a service provider for manufacturing companies to help them improve their performance through the use of digital tools. Through our Digital Manufacturing Services Business Unit, we distribute and integrate a Manufacturing ERP solution from Dassault Systèmes called DELMIAWorks (previously IQMS) on the French and Benelux market. In order to reinforce our Sales team, we are looking for a Business Development Representative.
Job Description :
The Business Development Representative will participate in increasing DELMIAWorks’ sales and results by generating new leads and appointments.
We are looking for people with a good understanding of manufacturing challenges and with a good level of understanding on accounting topics.
- Generate new business opportunities and resulting sales
- Provide input for the preparation of a lead generation roadmap and acquisition plan
- Proactive acquisitions by approaching potential customers by phone and on line
- Coming up with new ways to bring in new customers
- Optimize DELMIAWorks’ brand awareness in collaboration with marketing
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding an existing network of potential companies of interest to DELMIAWorks
- Take care of own portfolio (database of relations)
- Maintain contacts at various levels within a manufacturing company
- Ensure optimal and efficient scheduling of Field Sales
- Ensure correct processing of information in the CRM system
- Record call report in the CRM application and report to appropriate stakeholders
- Higher Education / University working and thinking level, with completed commercial or business studies
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial job role
- High customer and quality awareness
- Experience and understanding of manufacturing companies and ERP
- Enterprising, results-oriented, independent, analytically strong, assertive, ambitious, market-oriented
- Excellent communication skills both in French and English languages
- Full time position
- Based in Luxembourg
- Attractive salary package
- Home office possible according to applicable legislation
- Start date to be planned for January 2023
Informations supplémentaires : www.cpi.lu
Les personnes intéressées sont priées d’envoyer leur candidature avec CV au siège de la société à l’attention du service RH : 21, rue de l’Innovation – L-1896 KOCKELSCHEUER ou de préférence à : firstname.lastname@example.org